Archive for May 16th, 2010
I read that Winnie Mandela, the bitch-murderer who fanned the Soweto riot flames until innocent people were battered to death is trying to stop a film being made about her life.
The murderous cow doesn’t want anyone else to know about the murder of Stompie Moeketsi, apart from the whole of South Africa who watched as she was sentenced to a ludicrously-small sentence of four years for kidnapping, when she and her gang of murderous bodyguards turned on a 14-year old boy because they thought he was an informer!
- Westminster is very big, walking a lot!
- Coalition options outlined and supported by Party.
- Found office, laptop, locker, toilets; Westminster still very big.
- Lots of briefings about maiden speeches.
- Amazed as Home Secretary is accompanied by Met. Commissioner during visit to Battersea. (At least she wasn’t wearing a stab-vest!)
- Vows to raise case of BATTERSEA RESIDENT Shaker Aamer who is in the slammer in Guantanamo Bay. (must make note to self to establish if this is a wise thing to do, as he probably deserves to stay forever in the sunny climes of Cuba, as he is a Saudi Islamic terror suspect, funded by the Saudis and the Afghans, is not British, and I wish he had rented a flat anywhere else in Britain besides Battersea!)