We have sent £627 millions to Pakistan in official Aid in 2018 / 19
We have, over the decades, sent Billions to that Country: for education, improvements in farming, water treatment and population control: etc.
- A Space Programme, and operational Satellites, which is more than we have.
- Pakistan has between 105 and 215 Nuclear Weapon Warheads.
- 50+ Surface to Surface Ballistic Missiles
- Between 1200 to 1500 Main Battle Tanks
- Up to 325 Large-calibre Self-Propelled weapons
- 150 Multiple Warhead Rocket Launchers
- And lots and lots more besides!!!
Now all I’m wondering is a) Why are we giving Pakistan all that cash when it looks as though its all being siphoned off to pay for weaponry?
And b) if we are giving them all this cash, why don’t we approach reality and state,”Yes, you can have all this cash, but you have got to be honest, and buy British weaponry: so’s we get some benefit; in real life terms.